Shutting down. Shutting out. Hiding inside your own head.
Sitting, wondering, waiting. Thinking, pondering, over analyzing.
Truly happy. Smiles that come out of nowhere. Smiles that are effortless.
Laughter. Quick, easy.
Temper, controlling it, understanding it.
Patience. Keeping it in check, taking deep breaths, and understanding that WHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHYWHY is not to torture you (me).
Loving, living, life. Loving life. Living life. L-I-V-I-N-G life. New, exciting.
No more meds. No more wondering inside my head.
Beautiful. Feeling it.
Friendship, true, real, deep.
New things. Exciting things. Scary things. Exhilarating things. "OMG WTF AM I DOING" things.
Physical. Fitness. Blood rush.
Love. Life. LIVE.
Sort of a weird stream of consciousness Sunday today I guess. Jana said just find whatever you are thinking about, and just write it out.
Well, I guess that's sort of my brain. A million things at once and no real stream that makes sense. At least right now.
This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
- Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
- Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spellchecking. This is writing in the raw.
- Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
- Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar). .
- Link up your post at jana's thinking place.
- Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.